Friday, October 06, 2006

Donations

Hello All me again. Today I wanted to touch on the topic of donations. I first started making themes as I wanted to have them for myself. Then I decided to offer them for others to have on their blackberry's. Then I started to get many request which really I don't mind. I decided to put a donations link on my page about 2 months ago and guess how many donations I have received since then? If you guessed anything higher than nothing you are unfortunately incorrect. Well I will continue to offer my themes for free and will continue to make themes for free however going forward any request for themes may require a donation of $3 to $5 per request. Check back soon and feel free to post your thoughts opinions questions etc...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've not used your site yet, but I think there might be some confusion in regard to the term "donation". Donation is typically considered a gift to a non-profit of some sort. We don't know what we are supporting. If the donation is strictly to support your time and efforts, then consider referring to it as a fee. If you actually intend for this to support some sort of charity or other non-profit organization, then state the organization and I'm sure people will donate. This is just my opinion, and no offense intended.

Silent One said...

I think it is pretty straight forward that it is for my time. Just surf the web my friend and you will see hundreds of sites with a donation link. If you like I can post some link for you. Secondly if anyone had any confusion about what the donation was for they could simply as me as they ask me questions about my themes, Thank you for your comment anyway. :)